During your visit to the Mosel region, why not consider some of the following activities?:
- Day trips to nearby castles, ruins and sites of historical importance.
- Cycling and mountain biking.
- Swimming in indoor and outdoor pools, as well as thermal and spa baths.
- Summer strolls through the vineyards and the numerous Moselle walking routes.
- Airbourne activities including gliding, hang-gliding, helicopter trips and hot-air balooning.
- Golf at any of the six courses in the area.
- Great kid's activities including mini golf, horse riding, sailing, swimming, boating, nature trails and orienteering, local play grounds and kid's festivals.
- Local art galleries, museums and exhibitions.
- Equestrian activities in riding schools.
- Watersport including water-skiing, rowing, canoeing and motorboat rental.
- Local health resorts and spas.
- Wine festivals, tours and tasting!.
A more detailed list of holiday activities can be found at www.kroev.de